Initiation of medical SEO for plastic surgery internet marketing is a vast and fast growing industry today. The possibilities of growing into a brand identity are high, at the same time the threats of competition are also growing at geometrical proportions. Hence your approach to marketing needs to be on the “golden mean path”. This is to enhance your reach across potential markets, and overcome online competition in smart ways. Some of the basic elements that you need to focus are lead generation, lead follow up, lead conversion and enhancing automation. Every step in this approach has its own set of opportunities which need to be explored and challenges which should be met.
Lead Generation with Medical SEO and Web 2.0s
- Create your website with the probable list of clientele in your mind. The branches of services like face uplifts, skin rejuvenation, body parts uplifts, breast modification, burns and injuries masking, implants etc. You need to identify the potential clientele within your region who may need the types of services you offer.
- You can use the second stage of the web called Web 2.0s which is a combination of dynamic pages, responsive pages, combinational keywords, user created content, multiplatform compatibility and other latest trends in the internet marketing today. This is an ever expanding market which needs to be covered dynamically at a rapid pace by your marketing efforts.
- Once you are able to identify the key clientele for your services you will be able to add new types of clients, by just conducting some surveys on the existing leads. Send in marketing mailers which are non invasive and non commercial in nature. Such mails manage to get at least 50% to 60% responses in the initial stages. You should frame your questions in such a manner that the users provide you information about other probable leads. This is more like link marketing, but you are not trying to promote any services or products in this stage. Such sort of content can be published in the form of blogs and articles also. They do get endorsements and high rankings from major search engines like Google. They provide you with a solid foundation of links to your main website.
- Once you have done with all these types of links you need to wait for a period of two to three months for the real results. Once you start getting continual responses and visits, you may need to have another online survey about the quality and nature of content your visitors wish to read and know about. Based on the input you can change the content and appearance of your website, keeping the focus on your main services. Once this stage is crossed, the inflow of traffic to your website will automatically go on increasing with time.
- Make sure that your website and all its related blogs, article posts and other links get updated regularly. You can make subtle changes to your site like changing the font, back colour, addition of text and others. The search engines still consider them as updates and keep your site in most frequently updated sites’ list.