How to brighten skin Overexposure to the sun, environmental pollution, stress, poor lifestyles or any medical condition may result in a dark and dull skin. Many people are attracted by the numerous skin-lightening creams and lotions available in today’s market and use them regularly to get a fair and flawless skin. But it is important to know how to get white skin because some of these creams or lotions may contain chemicals which might be harmful to the skin. Skin bleaching products can be expensive and there are natural skin whitening remedies as well which works just in the same way and helps to achieve a white as well as an even skin tone.
Ways to get white skin
- Lemon juice is a great ingredient whitening the face and body. The simple procedure to achieve a fairer skin by using this ingredient is adding a few drops of lemon juice in water, and using a cotton ball to apply it on the skin then it needs to be left on the skin for 15 minutes. Then it needs to be washed with a wool or cotton towel. But one important thing to keep in mind is to apply a good moisturizer afterward because lemon juice can dry the skin.
- Tomato toner is also a good agent for skin and body whitening. The process to make the mixture ready is mashing a ripe tomato and passing it through a sieve to remove the seeds. Add some curd to the juice and mix well. This pack is to be applied on the face and washed off with lukewarm water when dry. Then it needs to be patted with a towel. The acidic content in tomato will help to lighten the skin tone and remove visible marks of dark spots.
- Orange peel is another fantastic ingredient which contains Vitamin C and can be used as a bleaching agent. the orange peel needs to dry and ground to a fine powder. Then this powder should be mixed with some rose water and honey and applied to skin or face. After it dries, plain water is to be used to remove it and to have a glowing fair complexion.
- Skin bleaching products or whitening cream for the face are also convenient for skin bleaching. There are different varieties available and their effectiveness depends on the ingredients used in them. There are even skin whitening soaps available in the market which works in the same manner as a face whitening creams. Papaya is an example of skin whitening soap that is made from natural ingredients and is gentle on the skin as well.
- The skin needs to be protected from the harsh ultraviolet rays of the sun and using a fairness cream to oxidize the free radicals in the skin and increase the aging process by causing skin discoloration and fading. A good example of fairness cream is the Revitol Skin Brightener, often used by celebrities to have a young vibrant and fairer skin which will start to appear within few days of using it.