The present world is a world of e-commerce or e-business. This means that you need to be tech savvy in order to improve your business. Your website has to be the most relevant website according to the search engines so that when the common public searches for the product, the search engine automatically suggests the name of your website as the most relevant option. Well, this whole process is search engine optimization or SEO. Thus, SEO works towards increasing the visibility of your website on a search engine like GOOGLE or YAHOO by making strategic changes and modifications.
Why go for SEO?
It is but human psychology to opt for the things which is most visible. So, to make the world go for your website, to make the number of visitors high for your website, search engine optimization is a necessity. It is the need of the hour.
Why CONNOR PADDON?
Hailing from Toronto, Canada, CONNOR PADDON is a young professional of just 23 years. His ideas are revolutionary and innovative. He was quick to gauge the dicey and changing trends of the SEO industry and was aware of the fact that there remains a lot to be done in this field provided one applies his brains. He is smart and dedicated to the service of the clients. He is extremely brilliant when it comes to business and with his innovative and creative strategies; he has been able to successfully optimize the visibility of many websites.
The most important aspect about CONNOR PADDON is his knowledge about the current and ongoing trends in the field of search engine optimization. With this vast and deep knowledge of the field, he has been able to render remarkable service to his clients. He is punctual in meeting deadlines and his dedication towards his work makes all his endeavours a sure success.
The final words
CONNOR PADDON is by birth a Canadian. He hails from Toronto, Canada. He is a bright and young professional with a revolutionary outlook. Being a true Canadian, he was not someone who would be satisfied by the usual mundane business or office and clerical jobs. With a goal to change and revolutionize the world of SEO and web content, CONNOR PADDON, set out with a few start up business ventures which include a flavoured coffee business. Although it took him some time to establish his name as someone to reckon with, he is now well known as the founder and CEO of the software appointment system Onschedule.
If you want the search engines to come up with your website as the most relevant option, then go to. If you want a dedicated and punctual individual, go to him. If you want to team up with a revolutionary thinker and a visionary in the field of SEO, then certainly Connor Paddon is your answer. If you want to come across somebody with an in depth knowledge about the field of SEO and who is capable of applying that knowledge, the obviously Connor Paddon is your solution. He is a sure genius in the field of SEO.
Initiation of medical SEO for plastic surgery internet marketing is a vast and fast growing industry today. The possibilities of growing into a brand identity are high, at the same time the threats of competition are also growing at geometrical proportions. Hence your approach to marketing needs to be on the “golden mean path”. This is to enhance your reach across potential markets, and overcome online competition in smart ways. Some of the basic elements that you need to focus are lead generation, lead follow up, lead conversion and enhancing automation. Every step in this approach has its own set of opportunities which need to be explored and challenges which should be met.
Lead Generation with Medical SEO and Web 2.0s
- Create your website with the probable list of clientele in your mind. The branches of services like face uplifts, skin rejuvenation, body parts uplifts, breast modification, burns and injuries masking, implants etc. You need to identify the potential clientele within your region who may need the types of services you offer.
- You can use the second stage of the web called Web 2.0s which is a combination of dynamic pages, responsive pages, combinational keywords, user created content, multiplatform compatibility and other latest trends in the internet marketing today. This is an ever expanding market which needs to be covered dynamically at a rapid pace by your marketing efforts.
- Once you are able to identify the key clientele for your services you will be able to add new types of clients, by just conducting some surveys on the existing leads. Send in marketing mailers which are non invasive and non commercial in nature. Such mails manage to get at least 50% to 60% responses in the initial stages. You should frame your questions in such a manner that the users provide you information about other probable leads. This is more like link marketing, but you are not trying to promote any services or products in this stage. Such sort of content can be published in the form of blogs and articles also. They do get endorsements and high rankings from major search engines like Google. They provide you with a solid foundation of links to your main website.
- Once you have done with all these types of links you need to wait for a period of two to three months for the real results. Once you start getting continual responses and visits, you may need to have another online survey about the quality and nature of content your visitors wish to read and know about. Based on the input you can change the content and appearance of your website, keeping the focus on your main services. Once this stage is crossed, the inflow of traffic to your website will automatically go on increasing with time.
- Make sure that your website and all its related blogs, article posts and other links get updated regularly. You can make subtle changes to your site like changing the font, back colour, addition of text and others. The search engines still consider them as updates and keep your site in most frequently updated sites’ list.